Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Honey, I'm home!

So yesterday was my first day at my new job. I am working for a property management company, which is just what I was looking for, because that was my favorite part of my last job. Yesterday also happened to be CJ's day off, so he got his first day all by himself! I was so surprised when I got home! As I walked through the door, I was greeted by my handsome fiance, saying "Welcome home, Baby!". Then he took me over to the table (well breakfast bar, we haven't bought a table yet) where I feasted on a delicious meal! He even gave me a choice of wine or juice (the beer is his of course). I could really get used to this ;)

3 comments:

Anya said...

He must be happy you got a job! Remind him how sweet that was of him so he does it for you again and again and again! He can be a pretty good cook.

Lauren said...

That is adorable, I love how he has two drink choices for you just in case!! I am happy that you found your job and you like it so far!!

Cameron and Lori said...

Congrats on the job! We will miss you guys for Turkey Day, but I am thankful that you are venturing out to see the world.
Love, Me