Friday, September 11, 2009

6 months.

-I'm six months pregnant now.
-Currently I am feeling great.
-The baby kicks all the time.
-I like to put the remote on my belly and watch it move.
-We just got a crib!
-My cravings are still sweets. Lots of fruit and popsicles. Not so much candy anymore.
-I dislike plain ol' water.
-They tell you pregnancy gas is bad. But you don't really know how bad it is until you gross yourself out. It stinks.
-I am indicisive about crib bedding. I have dreams about it.
-I haven't bought any maternity clothing, except for the bella-band. But I can't stand wearing jeans. All I want to wear is one pair of yoga pants I have with a whole in the butt.
-We are thinking Austin for the name, but haven't set it in stone yet. I came up with it, then CJ started loving it, now I am doubting it. Maybe I just want to disagree.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Molly you look AMAZING!!!! You are nothing but a small teeny tiny belly... I am jealous and wish I could have looked as good as you do. I am so excited to see your little guy. He is going to be one handsome little man!

Anya said...

Don't decide on your name until you get to the hospital. It is so much funner that way. so make a list.

Sam tells me that when I am pregnant, the farts I have when I slept were the funniest farts he has ever heard.