Wednesday, August 12, 2009

5 months

So, I'm 5 months preggo now. Currently I am feeling great, a lot different than a month ago. My morning sickness actually slowed down right around the time of the wedding, so I got lucky. My dad asked me a couple months ago how I liked being pregnant. At the time I lied and said I liked it. But my actual feelings about pregnancy a couple months ago were that I hated it! I hated being sick, hated peeing every 5 seconds, hated hated hated it. Now I am feeling better, and actually have started to show, so it's not so bad. We found out we are having a boy, and we couldn't be happier! CJ and I both wanted a boy first, so we are stoked to find out our wish came true. It's been fun shopping for baby, which I am now obsessed with. CJ even got into a crazy baby shopping mood the other day, and I totally took advantage of it! I haven't had any weird cravings, but I definately want sweets all the time. I eat fruit, candy and popsicles like it's my job. We haven't decided on a name yet, we have one we like, but won't make it final yet. We've still got time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am SUPER excited you guys are having a boy!!!! They really are so much fun and keep things interesting and exciting around the house. I never really have had to deal with the whole morning sickness crap but know I would totally feel the exact same way as you did. I mean who really enjoys throwing up and feeling nauseous all of the time? Anyways, you look gorgeous as ever and cant wait to see what your little man is going to look like!

Anya said...

You look TOTALLY different! There is finally a baby belly! I'm lovin it!