Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow!

The night before last we got 6 inches of snow. It was so beautiful to see, especially because I have never been in that much snow before. The only problem is that we live up a hill/mountain and don't have snow tires on our cars. CJ did have a pair of snow chains that he put on his truck so that he could go to work. I still can't drive around, because there is a lot of ice now and so CJ wants me to stay at home where it's safe. I'm not too unhappy about that though :) Here are a few pics, the first one is right when it started to snow and the rest are after.Oh, and the best part of it, and one of my favorite moments living up here, was of this video. There were 5 deer walking around behind our house, so I went outside to take pictures, and decided to try to feed them. And they let me feed them 3 apples! They came right up to our deck where I was throwing the apples off. It was awesome! The video is choppy and horrible, oh and for some reason whenever I am around or see a cute animal I talk like a moron, but it's still cute.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Your Christmas picture is hilarious!! Oh and you are the deer whisperer!

Anya said...

Boys loved the video. They want some of you guys in it. Ikey kept saying, where's Molly's head?