Thursday, March 5, 2009

My "special" boy

So living up here alone has made CJ and I so much closer. It has also driven us a little insane. When we are together watching tv (which is most of the time) we always get so weird! We have silly little inside jokes, which now have become the only dialect we use to communicate with one another. So last night we were lounging and watching some tv, when CJ goes under the covers and starts making these really weird whale noises. Then he pops his head out and says "I'm a whale!" He reminded me of a 4 year old, and I could not stop laughing. He's awesome.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You know, I heard on Oprah the other day that our personalities are pretty much fully developed by the age of 6 years old. I think ALL boys are living proof of this claim:) That is really funny though!

Lauren said...

No need for kiddo's just yet since you are going to be marrying one! I am glad you are keeping each other entertained in Eugene!!

Cameron and Lori said...

Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!